Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Alric's Resurreccion  I_vote_lcap0%Alric's Resurreccion  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Alric's Resurreccion  I_vote_lcap9%Alric's Resurreccion  I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Alric's Resurreccion  I_vote_lcap4%Alric's Resurreccion  I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Alric's Resurreccion  I_vote_lcap9%Alric's Resurreccion  I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Alric's Resurreccion  I_vote_lcap13%Alric's Resurreccion  I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Alric's Resurreccion  I_vote_lcap30%Alric's Resurreccion  I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Alric's Resurreccion  I_vote_lcap17%Alric's Resurreccion  I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Alric's Resurreccion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

Attack : 60
Defense : 60
Intelligence : 0
Exp : 117052

Alric's Resurreccion  Empty
PostSubject: Alric's Resurreccion    Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:20 pm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Sealed~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Name: Estrella de Mar

Type: Odachi

Camo:None

Stat Increases:

-Attack: 10

-Defense: 0

-Speed: 5

-Magic: 5

Looks:

Alric's Resurreccion  391550-4X42LFH

Estrella de Mar is extremely long. In fact, it is an Odachi, rather than the standard Katana. The blade is mounted with a copper habaki. The scabbard is wood, which is painted in high gloss dark brown paint. Estrella de Mar measures an extraordinary 5 feet 8 inches overall with a blade edge which measures 42 .5 in. long. The diameter of the tsuba is 4 inches. The tsuba also looks like an O and has a line through it. The colors are all blacks and muted browns. Alric likes this, because it doesn’t distract from his own appearance.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Resurreccion~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Release Phrase:Consume, Estrella de Mar!

Representation: Starfish

Element: None

Looks:

Alric's Resurreccion  391442-5A7DKJL

When Alric releases, his sword erupts into a cloud of smoke. As the smoke recedes, Alric’s Resurreccion is revealed. His star shaped mask fragment on his cheek grows and becomes a full mask. His scleras turn black, although his irises stay the same sea green color. His coat disappears, as does his jawbone mask fragment. Maybe the most unique of all, his Hollow hole becomes star shaped. From his back, five tentacles sprout. They give him the appearance of a starfish. The tentacles are able to grow out to 80 feet long, although while at rest they are only eight feet long.

Functionality:

Alric’s Resurreccion gives him extraordinary reach. Each tentacle can grow out to eighty feet long and anywhere in between. The tentacles also allow him to confuse or overwhelm an opponent. The five tentacles moving and attacking at separate times make them difficult to track with any accuracy. They move extraordinarily fast as well, and can grow to their full length near-instantaneously. The tentacles can also widen about four feet and, when needed, block incoming attacks. This is not ideal however; as the tentacles are not capable of blocking extraordinarily vicious elemental or kido type attacks. Although, it works perfectly fine on most weaponry.

In addition to the five tentacles, Alric’s Resurreccion does something else. This effect is far subtler though, and is usually not apparent until it is too late. His Resurreccion redistributes his Hierro. This makes it far easier to cut Alric. The majority of the strength of Alric’s Hierro is converted to the top of his tentacles. His tentacles are easy to cut off on their underbelly. This side-effect works in tandem with Alric’s Perfecto Regeneracion. Also, the “webbing” between Alric’s tentacles can extended and connect the in-between spaces of the five tentacles. When this is done, Alric can envelope himself inside them to protect himself from massively powerful attacks.

Special Ability:

Name: Perfecto Regeneración(Perfect Regeneration)
Class: Utility
Range: Personal
Description:

Alric boasts the greatest regenerative powers of all the Arrancar. Alric can regenerate limbs, organs, muscles and bones. However, each organ can only regenerate twice within a twenty-four hour period. If twenty-four hours has not passed since the regeneration, Alric's organs regenerate shriveled and diseased, incapacitating him for 48 hours. If this ever happens while in battle, Alric will be completely helpless. Also, much like the Starfish, any limb cut off not only regenerates, but also grows into another Alric. If there is more than one Alric beyond a few hours all but one will disintegrate into dust. (They die after 5 posts and disintegrate into dust.) This ability, however, is actually weaker than the standard regeneration; although Alric refuses to admit it. The standard regeneration could regenerate no matter what the wound, but Alric’s “Perfect Regeneration” only heals cuts and tears. Burns are not able to be healed. So Alric is especially vulnerable to fire and lightning, as well as Kido attacks and Ceros. In addition it takes about 5 second to grow back organs, and 15 seconds to grow another Alric.

Techs:

Name: Consumo (Consumption)
Description:
This is Alric’s favorite ability. When this ability is used, large fanged mouths open up on His tentacles ends. His tentacles then shoot out and bite the four limbs of his opponent to secure them in place. The fifth tentacle unsheathes the Zanpaktou and brings it to Alric. Alric then takes it in his own hands and tilts back his head. He then swallows the Zanpaktou whole. The Tentacles holding the limbs are actively sucking out the enemy’s Reiatsu, combining it with Alric’s. This allows Alric to break down a Zanpaktou faster. This ability is much like Aaroneiro’s only instead of stealing the abilities of a consumed Hollow, Alric steals the abilities of a consumed Zanpaktou. A Zanpaktou takes one minute to digest without the previous owner’s Reiatsu. With it however, it is broken down within a few seconds. Once a Zanpaktou is broken down, its abilities are freely available to Alric any time he wishes. He does not use them with a sword as a medium, but with his own body.
Duration: Permanent
Cool Down: only one Zanpaktou can be eaten in a single fight/thread, and only one technique can be stolen.

(P.S. This ability will be unable to be used during RP unless it is agreed upon by the recipient using PMs to confirm)

Name: Reluciente Cero (Shimmering Hollow Flash)
Description:
This is a special Cero that only Alric can use. He fires it from his pointer and middle finger held together in the direction of his opponent. It’s ten times stronger than a real cero, and pulsates in rainbowesque colors and shimmers brightly. What actually makes this cero a special ability however, is the fact that it is the ability that Alric stole from a former Shinigami Captain's Zanpaktou. Alric never learned what the attack was actually called, so he renamed it and dubbed it his own personal cero. After it is shot, it can split into five smaller beams. These beams are controlled mentally by Alric. If these beams touch anything, they explode into a vibrant and deadly display.
Speed: as a single beam= regular Cero / as five beams= slightly faster than average Bala
Range: 200 yards before energy dissipates
Duration: Once every one post
Cool Down: 3 posts

Name: Veneno de acción rápida (Fast Acting Poison)
Description:
If any part of Alric’s body is consumed, a toxic chemical found in his blood stream will spread throughout the victim. Depending on the power of the individual relative to Alric's, the poison is either slow-acting or fast-acting.

Use the below system to determine the rate at which one is paralyzed.

[highest level players attack- the opponents defense] - [the opponents attack- highest level players defense]= X

X= less than 10: 2 posts before paralysis takes affect
X= 10 to 19: 4 posts before paralysis takes affect
X= 20 to 29: 8 posts before paralysis takes affect
X= 30 and above: Immune to ability

The poison causes the nervous system to shut down, and, if left untreated, eventually rot away.
Duration:Paralysis, once enacted, is constant for all levels. Paralysis lasts for 3 posts
Cool Down: None/Ability is constant

Last edited by Alric Wilmot on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Attack : 75
Defense : 70
Intelligence : 35
Exp : 146883

PostSubject: Re: Alric's Resurreccion    Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:41 am

Righto *cracks knuckles* I'll be grading your ress as well

Perfect Regeneration: Sorry, but organ regeneration is a no-go, only way I can see you making this work is by limiting the maximum number of organs he can regenerate. How fast does he regenerate as well? If he's regenerating something other than a limb it shouldn't be instantaneous.

Consumo: To be frank, I cannot find a method in which to justify not approving this ability. Understand though, due to its extremely abuse-able nature. Also, lower it so that he can only absorb ONE ability from whatever zanpakuto he absorbs. That way he doesn't turn into an ability whore.

Shimmering Cero: Just how fast is this technique? Bala fast? How long can he control the beams before they disintegrate into nothingness? How far is the range as well? Can't have him using an infinite range.

Fast Acting Poison: Down-scale this and include a power scale effect chart to show me what the effects are for stronger or weaker enemies. Obviously, if somebody is massively stronger than yourself, they can suppress anything about you.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126890

PostSubject: Re: Alric's Resurreccion    Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:06 pm

stepping in if only for a moment, shimmering cero needs to be a cero tech. not a tech. besides that, follow marcus's instructions
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: Alric's Resurreccion    Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:50 pm

I believe I've made the changes you wanted. Also, I'm currently putting Reluciente Cero in the Cero tech thread.
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Alric's Resurreccion    Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:06 pm

For the Level gap reference, I was referring to the Gap system in regards to attack vs defense provided in this site's resource section on the stat system. Double back and make the scale fitting to the gap system.
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: Alric's Resurreccion    Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:02 pm

How is the revised system?
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Alric's Resurreccion    Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Reference here for guidance and possible template adaptation

http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com/t107-stat-chart-battle-formula
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: Alric's Resurreccion    Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:52 pm

I'm sorry, but that's what I used. I'm not sure what to change. Do you have a specific problem with it? If you point out something specific I can change it, but I'm kind of in the dark here.
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Alric's Resurreccion    Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Ah, my bad, I misread. So disregard.

Though, I have to say, if somebody is 3 gaps above you, you're talking a Captain vs unseated division member difference in power. So, chances are, no matter how deadly your poison is, it isn't going to affect them since their reiatsu is going to utterly crush your own in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: Alric's Resurreccion    Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Very well, although I must say, Why would they be eating me anyway? I really just thought it would go well with my Starfish representation, and come in handy during my Hollow years. It's kind of funny that this is the ability causing so much trouble, when its probably the hardest to use in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Alric's Resurreccion    Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:06 pm

It's called realism in approach mate. EVERYTHING has to be balanced and fair, even if it is something hard to use.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alric's Resurreccion    Alric's Resurreccion  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alric's Resurreccion
Page 1 of 1