Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_vote_lcap0%Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_vote_lcap9%Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_vote_lcap4%Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_vote_lcap9%Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_vote_lcap13%Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_vote_lcap30%Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_vote_lcap17%Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dyvia Avitadeva

Exp : 48130

Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) Empty
PostSubject: Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip)   Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:15 pm

Shinigami

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~General Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: (Akeboshi , Dyvia)

Alias: AvitaDeva

Visual Age: mid 20’s early 30’s

Division: 4th Division

Sexual Orientation: N/A

Extra Information: N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Additional Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*This stuff is optional

Blood Type: B+

Family Members: The house of Akeboshi

Birth Date: May, 10

Star Sign: Taurus

Favorite Food: Chocolates

Least Favorite Food: Steamed Vegetables

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General Appearance: (Written description or Picture)

Reiatsu Color: Technicolor

Height: 5’2

Weight: 133

Body Type: Dyvia is a tiny woman but it would appear she had some upper body strength due to her musculature…her torso and lower body however are very feminine due to her larger hips and thighs.

Extra Information: She has one eye…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality:
Rough this is the word one would use to describe Dyvia’s personality has been and will always be against the grain when it comes to nobles. Though she is a noble she is quite comfortable with the common folk even if some are no comfortable with her. Dyvia is one to throw her noble garments off and get into the gritty, and nasty core of a situation. She enjoys the squawking, hustle and bustle of the everyday lives of the streets to the silence of the noble’s mansions. Though she joined the 13 court Guards squads she did so for different reasons than those who came before her in her family. Her family joins because they derive great pride from seeing their name in the upper ranks. She joined to get away from her family and the boring life. She is not without pride. Her pride comes from what she has accomplished on her own and not from her name like the rest of her family. She is an adventure seeker always curious, and always willing to throw her support behind a cause she deems worthwhile enough to lose something for. She believes that if one is not willing to lose something in the pursuit of a goal then the goal must not have been truly worth it or that the person is a coward.

Dyvia values hard work and this is part of the reason she joined the forth division for it is full of individuals ready to do the hardest work she could find. Healing is her life’s work, and thus he dedicates much of her time to practicing her retsu control so that she may be a better spirit healer. With the proper retsu control she becomes a more efficient healer which is absolutely her passion in life. Besides working harder to improve her healing she absolutely loves to get her hands dirty doing any work she can get her hands on(except paper work). The great outdoors fascinates her and gardening is just one of the ways she expresses her love for hard and dirty work.

Dyvia is very black and white. She believes in right and in wrong. For her there is very little middle ground for one to wade through. In any given situation a person can only be right or wrong and she does not play with the grey shades of the issue for they confuse the issue. This is not to say that she does not find herself on the black side of the line, for like anyone she does screw up and she does the wrong thing. The difference between her and others is that she is always man enough to admit her wrongs and in some cases make amends for the wrong doings in her life. This is the way she was taught by her father and so even today as estranged from her family as she is she still conforms to their ways. It is impossible to truly shake of one upbringing and become their own person. This way of seeing things translates to her every day problem solving, for she is quick to chastise others for not living up to the standards she sets for herself in terms of their honesty. Dyvia is at most times honest almost to a fault and this makes her word very dependable. When she gives her word it is a scared bond which will be honored even if it forces Dyvia to make black decisions which go against her black and white code. Her words is the only thing she holds higher than the code.

Her code makes her acutely aware of the order of the world she is very much aware of the way the word is meant to be and she is very critical about things she sees as destroyers of these natural boundaries. The hollows that have removed their mask to gain the power of Soul Reapers are absolutely abdominal to her and their very sight fills her with disgust. They are violations of the natural way of the world and thus they step into grey territory this makes Dyvia incredibly uncomfortable, and thus she must kill them when she sees or risk having to consider the middle ground. This uncomfortable feeling extends to human who have been affected by the spiritual world and have thus gained powers. They are abnormal and this makes them an object of contempt in her eyes. They have transcended their original capacity and thus become something never intended to be. This fills her gut with uncertainty and thus she would talk to them as if she pitied them, but she would never truly pitty them. She would only hold contempt for them in her heart.

Dislikes: Paper Work, The Undisciplined, The Unnatural, Lairs,

Goals: To create a more efficient and more powerful healing kido

Insecurities: Her hips

Fears: Being Useless

Strengths:
-Devoted
-Altruistic
-Intuitive
-Proud

Weaknesses:
-Short Sighted
-Naïve
-Stubborn
-Proud

Phobias: N/A

Extra Information: N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bio: Like most nobles Divya was lavished with gifts education and all the things which her house could grant her during her upbringing. Life was grand the finest clothes were hers if she wanted them knowledge could be sought if she asked nothing was beyond her reach because of her noble status. This would be what it would seem to those who looked in from the outside nobility was abrasive and stagnant to the heart which desires freedom. One could be asked to sit in a room silent for hours on end. This was the life of the noble the life Dyvia wished to escape.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126890

PostSubject: Re: Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip)   Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:03 pm

you have 3 days to post saying you are still working on this application divya. Otherwise the rank will be forfeit.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126890

PostSubject: Re: Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip)   Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:06 pm

rank has become forfeit. this application will be moved to the archives in 3 days.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip)   Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akeboshi, Dyvia(wip)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Forbidden Gates :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Pending Applications-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com