Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_vote_lcap0%Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_vote_lcap9%Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_vote_lcap4%Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_vote_lcap0%Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_vote_lcap9%Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_vote_lcap4%Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_vote_lcap13%Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_vote_lcap30%Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_vote_lcap17%Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raiden

Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum   Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum 6qldad-1-1

Time of peace is gone. A war has risen. the Soul Society has been in too much peace. Races are grouping together preparing for a war like no other. The Soul Society shall now become a blood bath in due time. But now the Arrancar are establishing leadership, as the Shinigami begin to regain there Gotei 13.. the Captain Commander Still unknown The arrancar have established a new leader, a new wave of the Hollows. Raiden is prepared for war but his patience is growing thin. It is time for each race to find their true leaders, ally with their new friends and start preparing for the battle of the Soul Society. The battle will establish who leads the Soul Society.. and soon mother earth her-self. Once a race has won, the rebellion will start in the darkest manner.. refugees will become rouges and either the Hucho Mundo will be erased, or the Serentei. The fate of the Soul Realm is upon our hands. Revolution is about, democracy will be shown and the time of Revolution is now.. war is bound but how will it begin, and end is up to each Individual.. and every individual will change the course of The Bleach Revolution. This is now how it is, all the races have been erased and small colonies of each race are popping up every-where. So now the new colony of Bleach is rising, War is bound, It is a battle between Shinigami and Arrancar Arrancar Allies: Quincy, Bounto, Shinigami Allies: Vizard, Super-Humans With the Alliances set.. the colonies will bond together and the attacks shall begin! Its all up to you.

Its short for now, Once more members join the plot will change

Features
  • Open Ranks
    The plot is effected by each individual Character
    A new plot each month
    Friendly Staff, and Characters influence each monthly plot
    Just ment for fun, so come have fun
Back to top Go down
gamemantw

gamemantw

Attack : 100
Defense : 100
Intelligence : 100
Exp : 46820

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum   Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:15 pm

I don't like that wibesite
Back to top Go down
gamemantw

gamemantw

Attack : 100
Defense : 100
Intelligence : 100
Exp : 46820

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum   Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Raiden wrote:
Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum 6qldad-1-1

Time of peace is gone. A war has risen. the Soul Society has been in too much peace. Races are grouping together preparing for a war like no other. The Soul Society shall now become a blood bath in due time. But now the Arrancar are establishing leadership, as the Shinigami begin to regain there Gotei 13.. the Captain Commander Still unknown The arrancar have established a new leader, a new wave of the Hollows. Raiden is prepared for war but his patience is growing thin. It is time for each race to find their true leaders, ally with their new friends and start preparing for the battle of the Soul Society. The battle will establish who leads the Soul Society.. and soon mother earth her-self. Once a race has won, the rebellion will start in the darkest manner.. refugees will become rouges and either the Hucho Mundo will be erased, or the Serentei. The fate of the Soul Realm is upon our hands. Revolution is about, democracy will be shown and the time of Revolution is now.. war is bound but how will it begin, and end is up to each Individual.. and every individual will change the course of The Bleach Revolution. This is now how it is, all the races have been erased and small colonies of each race are popping up every-where. So now the new colony of Bleach is rising, War is bound, It is a battle between Shinigami and Arrancar Arrancar Allies: Quincy, Bounto, Shinigami Allies: Vizard, Super-Humans With the Alliances set.. the colonies will bond together and the attacks shall begin! Its all up to you.

Its short for now, Once more members join the plot will change

Features
  • Open Ranks
    The plot is effected by each individual Character
    A new plot each month
    Friendly Staff, and Characters influence each monthly plot
    Just ment for fun, so come have fun
Thaat was not as fun as this plast. I love it here. lol! lol! Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum   Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach Revolution- Bleach Rpg Forum
Page 1 of 1