Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Site ReVamp & Activity check I_vote_lcap0%Site ReVamp & Activity check I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Site ReVamp & Activity check I_vote_lcap9%Site ReVamp & Activity check I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Site ReVamp & Activity check I_vote_lcap4%Site ReVamp & Activity check I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
Site ReVamp & Activity check I_vote_lcap0%Site ReVamp & Activity check I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Site ReVamp & Activity check I_vote_lcap9%Site ReVamp & Activity check I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
Site ReVamp & Activity check I_vote_lcap4%Site ReVamp & Activity check I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Site ReVamp & Activity check I_vote_lcap13%Site ReVamp & Activity check I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Site ReVamp & Activity check I_vote_lcap30%Site ReVamp & Activity check I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Site ReVamp & Activity check I_vote_lcap17%Site ReVamp & Activity check I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Site ReVamp & Activity check

Go down 
+3
Gray91
Hitogoroshi
Escher
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126880

Site ReVamp & Activity check Empty
PostSubject: Site ReVamp & Activity check   Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:50 pm

ok everyone still on. Since the site is kinda dead and we have posted ads everywhere under the sun i think its time we did a site revamp. this means I'm clearing the ranks and starting a new. we can vote on wither or not to make a new plot but that would kinda destroy the site name XD. People need to post here so i know not to delete you stuff. Once thats done and taken care of you need to INVITE people you know from other sites to join here. Ads are not working apparently so we are gunna have to get alittle bit more personal. I hope thats ok with everyone. OH and all you new guys who joined while we were dead, thanks for coming and i'll be happy to deal with everything you have to ask me when this is alll taken care of. ALL MEMBERS HAVE 1 WEEK TO REPLY TO THIS TOPIC SAYING YOU ARE HERE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Hitogoroshi

Hitogoroshi

Attack : 20
Defense : 15
Intelligence : 40
Exp : 57058

PostSubject: Re: Site ReVamp & Activity check   Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:12 am

hi...
Back to top Go down
Gray91

Gray91

Exp : 47745

PostSubject: Re: Site ReVamp & Activity check   Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:08 pm

I am new and present
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

Attack : 60
Defense : 60
Intelligence : 0
Exp : 117042

PostSubject: Re: Site ReVamp & Activity check   Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:34 pm

I'm still around. I was just waiting for others to reply to my RP threads. Isaac was just taking a while. And don't you think this is a bit drastic? I mean, a whole site cleanse? Could we at least keep my "Obra Maestra del Cuarta" around? I really liked where that was going.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126880

PostSubject: Re: Site ReVamp & Activity check   Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:48 pm

I'm really just thinking of starting over from scratch Alric, we never got started and that kinda killed us. I'm working on a new power system and i got a new plot already on the rise that i think might attract more attention. I'm also thinking of alot of other things but thats way to much to put down here now. If you can, can you or anyone else answer me these questions. You can send um to me via pm or just here, it doesn't matter.

1. What did you like specifically about this site?

2. Would you like cannon or cannon free better?

3. Do you like forummotion or proboards better?

4. What did you not like about the site, be honest.

5. What did you think made us truly unique to you, what caught your eye to get you to join?
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Hitogoroshi

Hitogoroshi

Attack : 20
Defense : 15
Intelligence : 40
Exp : 57058

PostSubject: Re: Site ReVamp & Activity check   Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:35 am

1. Our plot and where it's going.

2. cannon free, I dont want any ichigo-cannons running around screaming "bankai" in their whitey tities

3. forummotion, but I'm not altogether against proboards

4. how everything was seperate: the character stats,the character outline, the weapons and the kidou (which I couldn't figure out to this day). Also, the background. Dark sites ward away new people and experienced people due to how aggressive it is on the eyes and attention span.
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: Site ReVamp & Activity check   Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:03 am

1. How the Staff is open to rather powerful ideas, and still allows them, tweaking them where appropriate.

2. I'd like cannon and custom. Although, I think cannon should only be a reward of some kind. So that only good roleplayers have access to them.

3. personally, forummotion

4. I liked the stat system. It was very clean cut, and easy to understand and deal with.

5. Basically, 1 & 4 answer these questions for me.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Application Moderator

Exp : 48042

PostSubject: Re: Site ReVamp & Activity check   Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:13 pm

;3 I'm still alive and well!
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Attack : 75
Defense : 70
Intelligence : 35
Exp : 146873

PostSubject: Re: Site ReVamp & Activity check   Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Fool say wut? >D So, back from the field, able to be relatively active once more.

Anyway, to the general question/whateva!!

Proboards is definitely the way to go. We can work on the site's overall performance to crazy degrees, even to the point of html and bbc working in posts so folks that love graphics can actually work their own magic for things like sigs and posting templates.

Canon is a good thing. In fact, I was hoping we could put together a comprehensive list of canon techniques and their general requirements together

And of course, as you know Escher. I loathe stat systems, though I'll work with 'em. But dammit! I WANT MAH RANK SYSTEM!!! [insert rage roar here]
Back to top Go down
Gray91

Gray91

Exp : 47745

PostSubject: Re: Site ReVamp & Activity check   Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:38 pm

i guess it will take a while for the site to be active again right?
Back to top Go down
Alric Wilmot

Alric Wilmot

PostSubject: Re: Site ReVamp & Activity check   Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Well, yes to be honest. But look on the bright side, you'll be one of the very first members on the new site. And the new site is being developed as we speak. So don't worry. Although you may have seen the death of this site, you'll also see the birth of a new one.
Back to top Go down
gamemantw

gamemantw

Attack : 100
Defense : 100
Intelligence : 100
Exp : 46840

PostSubject: Re: Site ReVamp & Activity check   Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:45 am

Escher wrote:
ok everyone still on. Since the site is kinda dead and we have posted ads everywhere under the sun i think its time we did a site revamp. this means I'm clearing the ranks and starting a new. we can vote on wither or not to make a new plot but that would kinda destroy the site name XD. People need to post here so i know not to delete you stuff. Once thats done and taken care of you need to INVITE people you know from other sites to join here. Ads are not working apparently so we are gunna have to get alittle bit more personal. I hope thats ok with everyone. OH and all you new guys who joined while we were dead, thanks for coming and i'll be happy to deal with everything you have to ask me when this is alll taken care of. ALL MEMBERS HAVE 1 WEEK TO REPLY TO THIS TOPIC SAYING YOU ARE HERE!!!
How do you get xp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site ReVamp & Activity check   Site ReVamp & Activity check I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site ReVamp & Activity check
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Forbidden Gates :: Site Information :: Announcements-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com