Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_vote_lcap0%Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_vote_lcap9%Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_vote_lcap4%Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_vote_lcap0%Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_vote_lcap9%Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_vote_lcap4%Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_vote_lcap13%Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_vote_lcap30%Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_vote_lcap17%Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EoS Admi

Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site Empty
PostSubject: Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site   Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:07 pm

[blockquote]
Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site 2m0nyc
Welcome to Era Of Shadows

In a time of peace and equality there is a secret that contradicts everything that the rich say the world is built on, the fact that those who aren't powerful mythical species are kept locked up. Humans are experimented on and weaker species are also experimented on and kept as slaves to the powerful. To any outsider, or normal person in the town around the huge castle town it is a place of peace and perfection... the outsider could never hope to set foot in the castle town outside of the monthly markets that are held. The market is to catch the thieves of the normal people and make them into experiments to be owned by the powerful.

Although a small group of outsiders are trying to find out just what is happening, at least when their own young prince and princess disappear and two mysterious new servants that look like the siblings only with animal parts show up at one of the most powerful castle owners. The ones who noticed started a group to research and work to gather friends within the castle, some even taking on the appearance of like the ones who live in the castle to spy. Some even married into the rich and powerful to find out, but marriages aren't always good some are just simple ways of gathering more people to experiment on and make into slaves.

Decide on what you want to do: maybe own someone, maybe belong to someone, or maybe just live a normal life outside the world of slavery.

::::::::::::::::::

We have an admin who refuses to give up; thus you can probably expect it not to close. Plus if you don't like any of the skins you can make your own and one of the staff will make it for you. If you don't think the ad is good then at least come and see if our plot is any good since we only have part of the plot as the ad.
[/blockquote]
Back to top Go down

Era of Shadows| S&M RP Site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Forbidden Gates :: Site Information :: Advertisements :: First Post-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com