Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Escorpion Blanco I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Escorpion Blanco I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Escorpion Blanco I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Escorpion Blanco I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Escorpion Blanco I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Escorpion Blanco I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Escorpion Blanco I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Escorpion Blanco I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Escorpion Blanco I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Escorpion Blanco I_vote_lcap0%Escorpion Blanco I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Escorpion Blanco I_vote_lcap9%Escorpion Blanco I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Escorpion Blanco I_vote_lcap4%Escorpion Blanco I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Escorpion Blanco I_vote_lcap9%Escorpion Blanco I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Escorpion Blanco I_vote_lcap13%Escorpion Blanco I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Escorpion Blanco I_vote_lcap30%Escorpion Blanco I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Escorpion Blanco I_vote_lcap17%Escorpion Blanco I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Escorpion Blanco

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126890

Escorpion Blanco Empty
PostSubject: Escorpion Blanco   Escorpion Blanco I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:39 pm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Sealed~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Type: claymore

Camo: N/A

Looks: Escorpion Blanco Zabuza_Sword_2

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Resurreccion~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Stat Increases:

-Attack:5

-Defense:0

-Speed: 15

-Magic: 0

Release Phrase: "sting, escorpión blanco"

Representation: scorpion

Element: poison

Looks: Eschers takes on a hollow white chest piece that extends all the way down his right arm, consuming his hand entirely. The surface looks like lines stretching from the hollow hole outward about an inch in diameter. the chest piece ends slightly above the diaphragm and at the neck line.The real addition is a set of two blade jetting from his wrist. Each blade is identical and are on each side of the wrist, connected to Escher at the wrist with just enough difference play for him to be able to use his hand. The blades are long, being about 3 feet long so that he may put his hands against his side. They are wide starting at the wrist but gradually get smaller it goes down the blade leading to a sharpened tip.The closest thing to compare this two would be like two smaller zangetsu's attached to escher at the wrist with the bladed ends facing outward. the two blades are to represent the claw of a scorpion, as such the inner blade is shorter by one foot. His mask changes to reflect the lower jaw piece on both sides of his face instead of the one while in sealed state.

Special Ability: Escorpion Blanco's main ability is a poison that is laced on the blades of Eschers right arm. The poison causes numbness and complete loss of sensation in the stricken area. The area that is affected is usually that extremity and anything below it. If the chest is struck, the torso alone will become numb, not the entire body. Only after 5 or more strikes will the poison be enough to paralysis an extremity. Keep in mind that the same extremity must be hit 5 times, not just any 5 hits. the numbness will last for 5 posts from the time the opponent is hit last.

Techs:

Name: escozor disparo (stinging shot)
Description: Escher fires a projectile from his left hand palm. This projectile is a foot long spike attached to what seems to be a wire. The wire can travel 20 feet at incredible speeds, just as fast as a level 65 kido and is retractable at about the same speed yet slightly slower.
Duration: single post
Cooldown: three posts

Name: aliento biliares (bile breath)
Description: Escher releases a toxic mist from his mouth that sprays for up to 3 feet. this mist causes irritation of the skin and eyes (if hit) on contact usually resulting in swelling and inflammation
Duration: three posts
Cooldown: three posts

Name: tacto quema (burning touch)
Description: Escher's left hand glows green during this attack. If he makes contact with skin with his left hand in this state; than the touched area will burn as if touching acid, causing second degree burns
Duration: two posts
Cooldown: five posts

Name: Ocultar Púa (hiding barb)
Release: Primary
Description: This tech is a non-projectile based version of Escozor Disparo. The black, foot long spike rises out of the palm of Eschers hand to be used as a quick, short ranged melee weapon if need be. It is retractable and incredibly sharp at the tip making peircing quite effective.Its composition however is similar to that of a sealed zanpakuto making it easy to be cut in higher forms (ie 1 level higher in power gap system). If broken, an additional 3 posts are added to the cooldown for regeneration. while this tech is active Escozor Disparo cannot be used, only after the spike has been retracted into the skin can it be used.
Duration:6 posts max
Cooldown:twice the amount of the duration (max of 12) (normal cooldown+3 if broken)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Segunda Etapa~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Stat Increases:

-Attack: 10

-Defense:

-Speed: 20

-Magic:

Release Phrase: "strike from the sands and bring them to their knees"

Element: Poison

Looks: Eschers left arm is consumed by the hollow like armor as well, making both arms identical. each arm possesses the "claw" blades as his primary release making him incredibly dangerous. The other major addition is a larger stinger like tail that is located just below his hollow hole. The stinger is 8 feet long, making it just long enough to reach over Eschers shoulder to about three feet. It is also six inch's wide and segmented every five inch's. The back end of the stinger has reinforced skin making it twice as strong as every other part of his body, making it an excellent shield if need be.

Special Ability: keeps the same as his primary release.

Devastator Attack:

Name: Infiernos Quema Cero
Description: The stinger at the end of his tail starts to charge a cero like attack. The cero is much larger than normal, double the size of a regular one. The stinger also releases a small amount of poison into the center of the cero, having it fuse with it to create a poisoned cero. This cero, upon contact, will cause burns that will infect the skin. This infection will result in a lasting,intense burning sensation, almost like the skin is being burned off completely until the burns are properly treated by a healer.

Last edited by Escher on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Attack : 75
Defense : 70
Intelligence : 35
Exp : 146883

Escorpion Blanco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escorpion Blanco   Escorpion Blanco I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Righto, pretty straightforward, basic, and easy to grade.

Special ability: Is there any method to counter the numbness other than not getting hit? I know it's hard to judge what it can or can't do to stronger or equivalent level opponents since the power level system isn't in effect yet. But, maybe there could be an underlying weakness?

escozor disparo: Cero travel's pretty slowly unless you're an incredibly power character (which you are) in comparison to other techniques, and kido also travel at varying speeds depending on their level. Maybe say that it's speed is equivalent to that of a level 65 hado at his level?

That's about all I've got to really critique on. Everything else is pretty solid, good job mate.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126890

Escorpion Blanco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escorpion Blanco   Escorpion Blanco I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:24 pm

special ability: well my reasoning behind getting hit (ie draw blood) numbness is that it has a duration and doesn't last the entire fight. Also how else can one be poison if not by being hit?

escozor disparo: that will be fine. I was more or less basing it off his power of a cero but a level 65 would be fine, I'll change that now

let me know if the above is good.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Attack : 75
Defense : 70
Intelligence : 35
Exp : 146883

Escorpion Blanco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escorpion Blanco   Escorpion Blanco I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Looks good mate.

As a forementioning, when the power level system kicks in. It might be wise to come in later and add a power scale effect system (as in, how it affects those of a higher level than himself). But that road will be crossed when it comes around.

Everything is good in my book and thanks for the clarification.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Escorpion Blanco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escorpion Blanco   Escorpion Blanco I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escorpion Blanco
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Forbidden Gates :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation :: Resurreccion-
Jump to:  
ChatBox