Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Dellapero Grance I_vote_lcap0%Dellapero Grance I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Dellapero Grance I_vote_lcap9%Dellapero Grance I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Dellapero Grance I_vote_lcap4%Dellapero Grance I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Dellapero Grance I_vote_lcap9%Dellapero Grance I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Dellapero Grance I_vote_lcap13%Dellapero Grance I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Dellapero Grance I_vote_lcap30%Dellapero Grance I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Dellapero Grance I_vote_lcap17%Dellapero Grance I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Dellapero Grance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dellapero.

Dellapero.

Attack : 100
Defense : 80
Intelligence : 30
Exp : 48331

Dellapero Grance Empty
PostSubject: Dellapero Grance   Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:57 pm

center]Arrancar[/center]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~General Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: (Grance, Dellapero)

Alias:

Visual Age: 25

Sexual Orientation: (optional) Straight

Extra Information: (optional. Things that didn’t go into the other categories would go here)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Additional Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*This stuff is optional

Blood Type: O+

Family Members: None

Birth Date: 5/23 310 AD

Star Sign: Cancer

Favorite Food: None specifically.

Least Favorite Food: Hollows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General Appearance: Dellapero stands at a height of 6'5 with a Mesomorhp build. This is shown by his abnormally large mussle mass that is visible along his chest and stomache. Dellapero has a tan, caucassion skin-tone, black hair that covers the entire top of his head as well as even reaching down over the back of his neck and forehead. Dellapero has eyes as black as the darkest midnight and commonly has a very calm, almost to the point of being emotionless, facial expression. He only would show a different expression in a rare case. Dellapero's attire consists of a black leather jacket that covers his entire back, the bottom-back of his neck, and 25% of the sides of his stomache and chest. As well as black pants that go down to his ankles. At the center of his right-hand, the incription of his his number is shown in a blood-like red color. Dellapero's hollow mask fragment consists of white hollow mask covering a 1 inch radius around his left-eye. The mask material appears to be smooth, and isn't that thick compared to other fragments. His hollow hole is at the center of his back and stomache, allowing one to see the inside of a portion of the jacket through the stomache.

Hollow Hole Location: Center of the chest

Hollow Mask Remains:Small thin circle around the left-eye

Tattoo Location: A pitch-black two located at the top of the left hand.

Reiatsu Color: Red with a black outline ( Opposite in segunda etapa)

Height: 6'5

Weight: 231 Lbs

Body Type: Mesomorphic

Extra Information: (optional. Things that didn’t go into the other categories would go here)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Dellapero Grance doesn't really care for the survival of anyone aside from himself. He actually would prefer that the universe's population droped by a considerable amount. Dellapero considers very few people to have reason for existing and beleives those that don't have a reason to exist should be erased from the face of reality.He usually resides alone in a scarcely populated region of the Menos Forest either contemplating his thoughts or training in solitude. Dellapero tends to analyze a target's combat style and gain an understanding of their powers before taking the offencive. That way he can assume a estimation of the target's defence from their offence and use the data obtained to his advantage in combat.
Dellapero's views on the racial war between hollow and shinnigami is that there is no true meaning to it. It was just created by a vengful god who was pissed off and decided to have the two species have a eternal hate for one another. No side is really right in what they do, but neither are they wrong. Good and evil are just views that only are seen in the eyes of the beholder. Those are his oppinions upon the matter. Dellapero rarely uses his Deus form unless it is absolutely needed to win in combat. He doesn't even really like using his basic ressurection. His choices in matters of who to fight for and serve under are based on two things, One is which of the two would he find more respect or reason in serving, the other aspect of his choice being which would benifit him more so.

Dislikes: The Gotei 13, gillian and menos grande hollows, most shinigami, vizards, and being bothered.

Goals: To simply destroy the Gotei 13 entirely and erase it from the pages of history

Insecurities: (optional)

Fears: That the Gotei 13 will wipe out the espada

Strengths:
Dellapero is advanced in four main subjects that make up his fighting style. he is highly advanced in strength, speed, and stamina byond even the normal expectations for his rank in those catagories. He also has one of the best hierro in the espada.

Weaknesses: As downfalls for his physical advances, Dellapero's cero, bala, pesquisa, and sonido skills are lacking, his cero and bala to such an extent, that using them has a 60% chance of exploding before even being fired. Pesquisa can only sense the power of extremely powerful beings while they are not surpressing their spiritual energy.

Phobias: (optional. A phobia is an unreasonable fear without an explanation. Example: “Bill has a phobia of spiders because he thinks that every time he sees one, he will die.” Phobias usually result in a panic attack when you are introduced to said thing)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bio: Dellapero was born in the city of Edo iwhich is known today at Tokyo Japan. He was the son to Ideka Katsui, a five star general in the Tokugawa military, and Mitsuta Katsui, a medical worker at the time. From the start of his life, he had to stay in Edo because of the constant war-fare and combat in the other areas of Japan. The only two people he had for company was his brother, Zane Katsui, and his best friend who lived in Edo as well. Dellapero spent his early years of life mainly sleeping and being a rather lazy person who hate doing work, as most kids do. After several years he had finally turned eight and the time to begin his training in the basic arts of zanjitsu and Martial Arts had began. He and his brother were placed under the training of Tadekatsu Honde who was revered as the most skilled combatant of the Tokugawa army and also the defender of Edo Castle at the time.

Dellapero trained against his brother mostly for the practice matches and a few times against Tadekatsu who didn't take very long to beat him for obvious reasons. he adapted to the art of using a blade very quickly and moved on to training his archery capabilities. He even managed to pass Tadekatsu in this subject, mainly because Tade was a strictly close-combat warrior. After five years if regress training and work in all types of weaponry, Dellapero was fourteen and able to join the army and was able to use almost any weapon to it's best extent. He joined under his father as a corporal for a short period of time while his brother was assigned as a Lieutenant of the Shiba battalion. It was pretty dull the first few years in the army as his unit was positioned to defend Edo which was rarely ever attacked even by bandits.Over the years, however. Dellapero started to gain rather odd abilities such as temporary boosts in strength or speed, although this was unknown to him. Once the first guns were developed, Dellapero toke a course to learn how to best use the weapon. By the time he had half-learned the weapon's use, a group of Date battalions attacked Edo by the Northern gate.

Dellapero and his group were guarding the southern gates, so they didn't have much of a problem. They just stood there ,waiting. Dellapero was promoted to Lieutenant later o in the same battalion and his brother was moved as second in command of the unit. By now he was 21 and his father was getting old and rusty. After a hour of war-fare to the north, the real Date army appeared to the South east with the main group of units. The date were the second army to advance in gunman-ship, so they had two entire units with guns. At the same time as the second force appeared, a Date engineer set Edo castle a flame burning away at most anything in the area. A full on retreat was called to Mitogawa from the west gate. Many died that day and Edo was burnt to the ground including Dellapero's old best friend. Such was the life of war.

Later that night, Dellapero's father died from inhaling to many toxic fumes from the fire and Dellapero was placed as the new general of the battalion with his brother being second in command. They spent years together training in the arts of every weapon known to man in this time period. Dellapero and Zane were sent on their final mission to capture and kill Mitsuhide Aketchi in Mt Fuji where they were ambushed by an assassin unit and killed.From that point on weird things were happening again. He felt as if he had been seeing " demons" in the battlefield devouring the souls of dead soldiers. This went on for three years and he was dis-charged from his position for being clinically insane. Dellapero left to live his life in a Urban area for awhile, ten years to be exact. He continued seeing them more and more until one finally attacked him out in a forest. This resulted in his death and turning into a hollow.

As a gillian, Dellapero slowly lost memory of his life as a human and slowly started to turn into a mindless demon the same as the one who had killed him as a human. He killed and devoured dozens of souls in the world of the living, but something was wrong. The souls filled his hunger, but he longed for more..he wanted power. Dellapero returned to the Menos Forest and started to devour hollows instead of human souls. This not only kept his hunger filled, but kept his power constantly raising each day. In a clash of hollows hungry for power, including himself, something odd happened. He and the hollows merged together into a behemoth-like demon known as a Menos Grande Gillian. Dellapero retained control of the mammoth-sized being and continued to devour,only now on other Menos.

After a few decades, Dellapero evolved yet again into an Adjuhace which caused him to retain more of a human personality and regain self-control. Now with more common-sense, Dellapero Grance stayed in the Menos forest for many years, eating hollows occasionaly, but it was no longer an addiction like it was, just a need.He mainly just followed a cycle of sleeping, feeding, and training once every few months. It toke many years of doing so, but after several centurys of occasionally devouring hollows, Dellapeo began to accumulate yet another form. The form of a Vasto Lordes hollow, the strongest level a hollow could achieve in their existence.This form, however, was much more human-like then the previous and also contained far greater power then he previously had. Ther result of this new stage gave him even further humanoid personality, adapting that of a certain aspect. Over time, Dellaper found out his mind was more focused on that of just spending time by himself in the least populated sections of Hueco Mundo. However, after being a Vasto Lordes for only half a year, he began to feel an odd sensation along his hollow-mask, a urge like one would get when they have a bad itch that needed scratched. Dellapero slowly pull at the side of the mask, trying to end the annoyance, but it only intensified to the point, that he put so much strength in his pull, that most of his mask tore off in a painful moment that caused him to actually scream from the shock of it. One thing changed aside just his mask though. His entire body was beginning to change again....That was confusing though as he was already a vasto lordes hollow. Zane turned into what would be called a naturally formed arrancar

Seeking answers to what this new form was, Dellapero ventured out from the Menos Forest and resurfaced to the desert of white sands. his spiritual energy exploding outward for wide distences as he didn't have much control for it yet. This attracted the attention of an..odd individual who was supposedly the ruler of this upper-plain. Dellapero questioned the enttiy about the new state, being unfamilier with arrancars. By the time all his questions were answered, the being had assigned him a task to proveof his abilities in combat. Only that of his humanoid form's power. Dellapero complied simply by turning awa7, slamming his foot against the ground of the desert, and creating a sand-tsunami from the force of his stomp. With that,he attained the rank of Septima Espada.

Last edited by Dellapero. on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Admin
Marcus

Attack : 75
Defense : 70
Intelligence : 35
Exp : 146853

Dellapero Grance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance   Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Right...*cracks knuckles*...we've discussed a bit of this already in the c-box. But, for official grading purposes, I'll post my remarks here.

Strengths: I already know what you're going for here in this regard. Just remember a couple things. His physical stats will not exceed that of his level. So, he can't walk up to the Primera, Cero Espada, or Captain Commander and bitch slap them in the face or beat them in a wrestling match like it's nothing. He's strong for his level. Super hierro to the point of blocking a bankai? no-go. But we've already discussed that in the c-box. Spidey sense reflexes are also a bit...eww. Why so? Because it sounds like a window to be able to pull an loldodge out of your @$$ whenever you want. Tone that down completely. He's already got uber speed, strength, stamina, and hierro.

Weaknesses: These tie in with the strengths. If you're looking for that massive boost to the point of being unchallenged at your level in those physical areas, make sure that the drawbacks are equal. For his sonido, it would probably be best to say that his sonido/step techniques are slower than those of his level (makes sense to trade off being the best in fields by sacrificing and being the worst in other fields as well for your level.)

History: He's a Vasto Lorde right? You didn't really elaborate as to how he became one. To be specific, you didn't really elaborate about his life experiences much, you just said they kinda happened. Try beefing this up mate. Otherwise, it looks like just a list of facts with no story behind them.

That's all I got mate.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero.

Dellapero.

Dellapero Grance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance   Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Edited. I'm not exactly that good at making histories, never have been.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126860

Dellapero Grance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance   Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:43 pm

alright i've got a few things here that need to be cleared up. my words are in red. no real order to this either.Aside from them, the application is riddled with spelling mistakes as well as grammar errors that need to be fixed for a man of your position.

1.Tattoo Location: Blood-red 2 in the center of the right-hand

we already have a member with a tattoo location here. I'm going to have to ask you to change this because of that. Also, the tattoo color is black, no exceptions

2.Reiatsu Color: Transparent/clear

clear isn't a color

3.Height: 6'4 Weight: 192 Lbs

realistically, you would weight more than this with your type of build and height, somewhere around 220 would be best

4.Dellapero stands at a height of 6'5 with a Mesomorhp build.

this height in your general appearance isn't the same as in your height section. this tells me your copy and pasting together this app and not taking it seriously. atleast take the time to be consistent.

5.Dellapero is advanced in four main subjects that make up his fighting style. he is highly advanced in strength, speed, and stamina byond even the normal expectations for his rank in those catagories. He also has one of the best hierro in the espad. Lastly, Dellapero has advanced reflexs allowing him to react instantly to most scenarios.

i don't really like how you worded the last bit about "advanced reflexes", it kinda gives me the feeling your trying to politely say you can metagame without getting caught.Also its kinda contradicting if your weakness is sonido but you excel at speed.

6. Pesquisa can only sense the power of extremely powerful beings ( Cuatro level or higher)

wouldn't it make more sense if you COULDN'T detect these higher level beings? You know because they are more trained in controlling their reiatsu and keeping it undetectable than the less experienced?

7. Bio:

I advise rewriting this. Simply because its extremely ill constructed. for example your human life covers three paragraphs while your Adjuchas form only covers two sentences. If its not your strong suit, simply ask someone for help writing it. Because as i see it now, I have to agree with marcus on this one, it just looks like a random assortment of facts and no real detail into your life. You look more or less like an NPC at this point.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Dellapero.

Dellapero.

Dellapero Grance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance   Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Most of that was fixed except a few things I would like to discuss.

1- What's wrong with having it be clear? I know it's not a color, but it describes how it looks, in a sense, it has no color.

2-The speed thing. He is highly fast in his actually movement of running,punching,blocking, and the such, but his sonido skill is lacking. Sonido is just an amplifyer for speed, not speed entirely.

3- With the pesquisa, I mean if they are not surpressing their power, like how their spiritual pressure would be in mid-combat.

4- Still working on the history.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Dellapero Grance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance   Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:33 pm

1. Well it seems rather ridiculous to me. I mean does it appear to be like heat rising from the road on a hot summer day? I just don't get it. An actual color you can't argue with is better in my opinion. I mean i would accept white but y does it have to be clear?

2. well my reasoning is that someone who was fast in general would naturally be fast in terms of sonido. because sonido is instinctual instead of say the shinigami's shunpo which is a learned art, its kinda hard to be "bad" at it.

3. well it would be kinda pointless to not be able to detect them in mind combat, they are constantly rising their reiatsu making it kinda hard NOT to be detected. It would be much more understandable if you couldn't detect people suppressing themselves, it just makes more sense.

4. Alright just let me know when your done.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero.

Dellapero.

Dellapero Grance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance   Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:45 pm

1- Just made it transparent red.

2- Well, if I had him be good at sonido as well, his strength weakness chart would be unbalanced.

3-Edited

4- Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. Been busy lately.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Dellapero Grance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance   Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:38 pm

1. i'll take grey over transparent

2. well i'm just saying either keep speed as a strength and remove sonido or remove speed and put another strength.

3. that makes more sense now

4. its cool, just as long as you are still her i don't mind how long it takes, just dont be too long.

5. just a small thing about your tattoo location. its says you have it on top of your hand but which one?
Back to top Go down
Dellapero.

Dellapero.

Dellapero Grance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance   Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Dellapero Grance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance   Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:24 pm

your still missing huge parts in your bio. You don't have ANY time as an average hollow and you have close to NOTHING about your time as an adjuchas. NOTHING about your time as an arrancar and how you gained your rank into the espada is both way to short and just plain horrible. try putting alittle more effort in it than "he was just given the rank"
Back to top Go down
Dellapero.

Dellapero.

Dellapero Grance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance   Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Eh, average hollow is what I was reffering to by the word Gillian when it was first used. As for the adjuhas stage, all he did in the forest was hunt, eat, sleep, and repeating said process until he evolved again. I can expand abit on the arrancar portion,have a few ideas fior that. And as for the espada, it was because the character had horrible spiritual energy control and his vast reishi attracted the attention of the Hollow King.
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Dellapero Grance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance   Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:38 pm

well I don't mind you telling me that but could u add it into your bio, maybe expand on the idea? i mean even if you did have vast spiritual powers and the like, he would make you prove your worth somehow don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Dellapero.

Dellapero.

Dellapero Grance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance   Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:55 pm

Edited, that fine or still need tweaked abit?
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Dellapero Grance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance   Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Still not adequate I'm afraid. Myself and Marcus have been discussing the...duration of how long this application process has been strung out. Not only that but you haven't shown any improvement after I've asked you to change your bio about a two weeks. the changes you did made could have been done within about five minutes, it just not something you say your "still working" on. With that being said, I've taken the day to research you alittle bit and it seems I'm not going to be expecting anymore than your giving me right now. Seeing how you RP at other places has made me thing your inadequate for your current position. I'd say your more suitable for septima or higher. If you want the high ranks you gotta work for it man and your not...
Back to top Go down
Dellapero.

Dellapero.

Dellapero Grance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance   Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Made it septima yesterday. On another note. Is it fine if the character stays a vasto Lordes, but is weaker to Septima level due to a flaw in his genetics. This will also explain why my character doesn't have cero/bala or anything. The reason I want it to stay Vasto is for plot reasons when the character actually does rank up to his originally intended posirion, if that's fine with you?
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Dellapero Grance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance   Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:51 pm

afraid not, marcus told you earlier that vasto lorde is only permitted for the top three espada. Change the history to reflect that. It should take that much time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dellapero Grance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dellapero Grance   Dellapero Grance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dellapero Grance
Page 1 of 1