Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Marvel- X Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Marvel- X Alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Marvel- X Alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Marvel- X Alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Marvel- X Alliance I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Marvel- X Alliance I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Marvel- X Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Marvel- X Alliance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Marvel- X Alliance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Marvel- X Alliance I_vote_lcap0%Marvel- X Alliance I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Marvel- X Alliance I_vote_lcap9%Marvel- X Alliance I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Marvel- X Alliance I_vote_lcap4%Marvel- X Alliance I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Marvel- X Alliance I_vote_lcap9%Marvel- X Alliance I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Marvel- X Alliance I_vote_lcap13%Marvel- X Alliance I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Marvel- X Alliance I_vote_lcap30%Marvel- X Alliance I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Marvel- X Alliance I_vote_lcap17%Marvel- X Alliance I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Marvel- X Alliance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marvel-

Marvel- X Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Marvel- X Alliance   Marvel- X Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:35 pm

The world is changing, evolution is nothing like it once was. There are people who fight for what they feel is right. Many may not agree with the ways humans are running the show. And they are not about to remain quiet anymore. Because now, in this day and age. Things are about to change. The cause of this is only one word: mutants

At Xavier's Institute for Higher Learning, they are full of new, younger generation of mutants that are learning how to control their abilities. They are known as theYoung X-Men. They are being taught by some of the most experienced mutants around. Teachers who are mutants themselves. These teachers are known as X-Men Blue and Gold Team. But they are not the only ones that are living in the school. Another team of mutants that some were once Young X-Men and X-Men. This team is known as X-Force.

Not far from the Xavier institute holds a group of mutants that are taking a different route from the others. They have decided to open up an investigation service for any that are interested in their help. What started as just an idea great for the members of this group to take part in; turned into a group of friends that really felt they had a good idea here. They are able to solve crimes, murders, investigate mysterious, and things that are unsolved. This team would be known as X-Factor Investigations, they are no longer being run by the government; so they are doing things their way now.

Not all mutants feel the same way as the X-Men, X-Force, and X-Factor Investigations. These different mutants live either on their own as a Loner or are in a group as well. The only difference is that this group of mutants follow a different leader, this leader is known as the Brotherhood of Mutants. Which they follow the master of magnetism known as Magneto. They do not want to make it where humans and mutant live together. But they feel they are homosuperior, which makes them stand above humans. The way they feel it should be.

When you have heroes all over the world doing good things for mankind you often have people who are not so friendly and are highly bothered about it. There is always an enemy or enemies that usually goes against the heroes. And there is a group that is doing just that, going up against anyone who will stand in there way no matter if it is the X-Men or the New Avengers just to name a few. The newly revamped Lethal Legion is proof of that. This new villain group made up of assassins, mercenaries, thieves, killers, and anyone who is not afraid of getting their hands dirty while being on the wrong side of the law. These people are sometimes paid to pick up a job individually, sometimes they are sent to do something that would be for helping their cause (usually getting rich or deposing of those heroic bunches) or for them to get a head personally.

There is an organized group known as the Hellfire Club that has only some of the wealthiest people in the world. They all share the desire to achieve world domination through political and economic influence, subversive activities and the recruitment of mercenary forces and powerful superhumans. This Inner Circle of people are ruled by the 'King' and Queen' of the group. Along with their 'Lord Cardinal' and 'Lord Imperial' who is also in charge of the club's overt activities.

These mutants must live day to day with the hassles of being a mutant. The hate, anger, and terrorists acts against human and mutant alike. Just going through the days of being a mutant is hard enough. But now, they have to deal with a world that hates and fears them. How will these mutants live?

And how will you face the life you are forced to live?

Come join the site that has been going on for 3 years and it is showing no signs of stopping anytime soon! We welcome canons and original character on our advanced rated R site.

ll
Back to top Go down

Marvel- X Alliance
Page 1 of 1