Bleach: Forbidden Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cannon free site based on an alternative bleach reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HEY EVERYONE! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW SITE. VISIT US HERE AT bleacheternalstrife.proboards.com !!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
 Stat System Guide
 Plot
 Character Templates
 Site Rules
 Our Ad
 Staff Members
 Stat Resources
testing
Latest topics
» Naruto Mirage - Where Everyone is Family.
Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am by luxin

» Erica/Opera Ghost
Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 am by Opera Ghost

» FFWorldz!
Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am by Luck Prochainezo

» FFWorldz!
Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am by Luck Prochainezo

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 am by Xcution

» hey
Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 am by Xcution

» garda jezioro apartamenty
Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» dzwirzyno noclegi z psem
Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» Rosemary
Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

Poll
What is your favorite anime division?
Division 1
Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_vote_lcap0%Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 2
Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_vote_lcap9%Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 3
Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_vote_lcap4%Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 4
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 5
Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_vote_lcap9%Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Division 6
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 7
 0% [ 0 ]
Division 8
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 9
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 10
Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_vote_lcap13%Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Division 11
Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_vote_lcap30%Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Division 12
 4% [ 1 ]
Division 13
Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_vote_lcap17%Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23
Forbidden Gates OST

Rakurai, Luck's Bow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luck Prochainezo

Luck Prochainezo

Attack : 47
Defense : 48
Intelligence : 5
Exp : 90176

Rakurai, Luck's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Rakurai, Luck's Bow   Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Bow Name: Rakurai

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Glove~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Stat Increases: 10

-Attack: 5

-Defense: 5

-Speed: 0

-Magic: 0

Accessory Looks:
Spoiler:
Bow:
Spoiler:
Element: Lightning

Ability:
On contact with the enemy his arrows starts to numb and later paralyze that part of the opponent body with its electric charge. Hitting 4 times at the same place makes it's movements dull for 3 posts, hitting it another time during that period paralyze that part for one post.

Techs: (up to three only)

Blitz
Creating a arrow that takes the form of a lightning, the arrow is shot at an opponent at high speeds making a 2 meter wide strong flash followed by a light explosion after the contact. Damage could range from blindness due its flash, being knocked down/ knocked away unconscious with the explosion and just giving off the effect of being painfully shocked.
Preparation time: N/A
Duration: 1 post
Cooldown: 3 post
    -Effect List-
    Two Gaps Above [ie: equal to or greater than 20]: Blindness.
    One Gap Above: Blindness and Shock damage.
    Fair Fight: Pushed away with the explosion strength, blindness, shock damage
    One Gap below: Pushed away, knocked down with the explosion strength, blindness, shock.
    Two Gaps Below: Pushed away, knocked away unconscious by the explosion, shock damage.

Stoirm
After charging he fires off a volley of 750 shots with such speed that they seem to all come at the same time. Each shot is like that of a normal shot, but all together the impact of all these arrows causes a large explosion, 10 meters wide. He's able to slow it down shooting a constant rain arrows upon the opponent. (It takes and expand the full length of the bow to generate the diameter of the attack, meaning the attack looks like a cylinder of arrows, having 2.5 m / 8.20 ' of diameter, toward the target) He can move during this, but nothing big, able to move side to side and walk.
Preparation time: 1 post
Duration: 0 / 2 posts
Cooldown: 6 posts

Leugnen
He focuses spirit energy to create a static wall of arrows used for defense (2.5 m / 8.20 ' length and height) that is powerful enough to block the damage of an 'Average' captain level kido of level 60 and below, reducing the damage to something less dangerous of strong users or powerful attacks. There is also a offensive side to this ability, as physical contact with it will trigger the arrows with a powerful knock back, usually been a point blank hit.
Preparation time: 1
Cooldown: 3 posts

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Final Form~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Stat Increases: 30

-Attack: 20

-Defense: 5

-Speed: 5

-Magic: 0

Element: Lightning
Looks:
Spoiler:
A pointy large triangle like glove of energy is formed over his hand enveloping his arm.
Special Ability: His shots are like strong bolts of energy, now numbing and dulling the movements of the affected area in 3 strikes for 3 posts and paralyzing it for 2 posts if hitting it again during that period.

Techs: (only two)

Blitzstrahl
First he needs to charge a certain mount of energy as this tech vary with the amount of energy he accumulates. After that he releases two strong discharges of energy similar to thunderbolts. The more energy gathered more bolts he'll be able to shoot at same time. He can focus all of them at one enemy or target multiple enemies with this tech as long as they are in his field view. The impact of the attacks blinds momently anyone in a range of 15 meters from the impact.
Blindness Duration 1 post
Charge 1 (+1 bolt for each additional charging post)
Cooldown 3 (+1 each time the charge goes up)

Rasant
He shoots 5 of his normal bolts at same time, also able to combine them together making their power grow potentially. When combined in a larger bolt it blinds in a range of 3 meter of its impact.
Blindness Duration 1 post
Cooldown 2

-Devastator Attack (Final attack, when used will take your quincy powers away from you.)
    -Kein Entkommen Blitzschnell
    While completely releasing his reiatsu he creates a really strong and large static field, able to slow down by half whatever and whoever is inside it in a range of 100 meters around him. Then in the next post, expanding its range making whatever and whoever inside the 100 meters paralyzed and slowing by half the speed of those still in a range of 200 meters. After that, a extremely a large (100 meters wide) strong bolt will rise from the ground like a lightning coming from the ground engulfing and carrying everything in its path. The extreme impact as it rises from the ground releases a strong blast of energy to all sides, hitting those still in the 200 meters range as also blinding them with the strong light from the tech.
    Blindness Duration 2 posts

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Last edited by Luck Prochainezo on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:03 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luck Prochainezo

Luck Prochainezo

PostSubject: Re: Rakurai, Luck's Bow   Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:19 am

drunken
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

Attack : 76
Defense : 56
Intelligence : 10
Exp : 126890

PostSubject: Re: Rakurai, Luck's Bow   Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:49 am

Luck Prochainezo wrote:

Leugnen
He focuses spirit energy to create a protecting wall (2.5 m / 8.20 ' length and height) that is powerful enough to block the damage of an 'average' captain level kido of level 60 and below, and reducing the damage of any attack more powerful. There is also a offensive side to this ability, as physical contact with it will deliver a shock with a powerful knock back.
Preparation time: N/A
Cooldown: 4 posts

this one is the only thing i see slightly off of the whole application. I honestly don't know where this comes from. I mean this could be a powerful ginto technique but as far as a tech for your bow goes i just don't see the connection. Mind explaining? it is 3 in the morning though so i might just be off my loop...
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddengates.my-rpg.com
Luck Prochainezo

Luck Prochainezo

PostSubject: Re: Rakurai, Luck's Bow   Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:51 am

i'll reformulate it, its a static wall of arrows used for defense which triggers with physical contact, better?
i'll also reduce its power
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

PostSubject: Re: Rakurai, Luck's Bow   Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:55 am

ok, I was just stumped as to what was creating it. I also don't have a problem with it taking a level 60 hado. just how it was made is all. a preparation might be needed though since your making it outta arrows...
Back to top Go down
Luck Prochainezo

Luck Prochainezo

PostSubject: Re: Rakurai, Luck's Bow   Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:05 am

then its fixed, and i'm going to sleep cause here its 6am
Back to top Go down
Escher
Admin
Escher

PostSubject: Re: Rakurai, Luck's Bow   Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:34 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rakurai, Luck's Bow   Rakurai, Luck's Bow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rakurai, Luck's Bow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Forbidden Gates :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation :: Quincy Bow-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com